Times Tables Games
Basic Facts Test
This is a website where you can check your basic facts knowledge. Try Stage 4. If you get them all correct, try Stage 5! Do the timed version instead of the sheet by pressing on the arrow.
Karate Kat Times Tables!
This is an awesome website to practise your times tables. Type your name in and then make sure you use the same laptop next time you want to log-in!
- http://www.abcya.com/number_bubble_skip_counting.htm - Number Bubbles!
- http://www.abcya.com/math_man.htm - "Math Man" version of PacMan. Select "x" for a challenge!
- http://www.abcya.com/number_ninja_multiples.htm - Ninja Multiples!
- Fruit Shoot Skip-Counting - Try skip counting in 2s, 5s and 10s. If you want a challenge, see if you can skip-count in 3s too! Shoot the piece of fruit that fits in the gap.
- Hot Air Balloon Skip-Counting in 2s - Can you get the balloons to the top of the Washington Monument?
- Can you figure out these multiplication questions? - Have a go at these word problems. Can you solve them by using your skip counting knowledge?
Fractions, Fractions, Fractions!
Here are some fun fractions activities you can do at home.
- Play with Fractions
- For Beginners...
- Also for beginners...
- Matching Fractions - Can you balance the scales?
- Fraction Flags - design flags according to the fractions!
- Fraction Beach! - can you fill all the sand buckets?
- Fraction Shoot! - there are a few different levels of this game. Start with the easiest one (equal and unequal parts) and see how you go. Have fun!
- TopMarks Fractions - there are lots of activities on this page for you to try.
- Fraction Fling!
- Pizza Fractions! - Diamonds and Squares, try this out!
Here are some fun Basic Facts games!
- Math Lines!
- Can You Make 5? 10? 100?
- Number Bonds to 10
- Math Match! It is like memory, but with maths facts. Choose the easy or medium level and either adding (+) or subtracting (-)
- Submarine Game - you need a buddy! - You can find a buddy to play this 'Submarine Game' with. It is all about adding on ten! Get someone at home to play with you too.
- Save the Whale! - See if you can Save the Whale by sticking together the pipes that add together to make 10!
- Frog Jumps!
- Counting Cars!
- Caterpillar Slider
- Oxford Owl Maths Games! - Scroll down to the bottom of the page and there are some games you can try! There is also a Maths book to read... I wonder what it's about?
- Funky Mummy Addition - Click 'Next' to start the game! Make sure you give it enough time to load.
- Math Journey: Greater and Less Than - Watch as the boy runs across the screen collecting keys... but oh no! He keeps getting stuck. Can you solve the maths problems to help him? Think about your greater than and less than signs... Remember that they are like crocodiles, and eat the bigger number!
- Fruit Shoot! - This game helps you practice adding up numbers!
- Bullet Ball - This game helps you practice adding up numbers! Practice your numbers that add to 5 and your numbers that add to 10!
Other Maths Games
Multiplication and Skip-Counting Games:
- NUMBER NINJA! - Do you want to be a ninja? If you do, try this one! Click '2', '5', '10' or '3' and then swipe any numbers that you would say if you were skip-counting in that number! Can you get 100%?
- The Data Bank Research Company Game! - Tally, make a bar graph, and answer questions!
- Molly at the Zoo! - Medium level is counting the animals, hard is counting the bars on a bar graph, and really hard is answering questions! Which level can you do?
- Crocodile Tallies! - To practice your tallying skills, try out this game. You have to jump around as a crocodile; Miss Simpkins loves it!!
- Class Survey Game! - find out the kids answers to a question, add up the tally marks, make a bar graph and a pictogram! The pictogram is tricky, so think carefully....
Games about Shapes!
- Pattern Blocks Game! - you can play this game on the iPad too!
- Shape Shooter! - play the level where there are ovals and stars too!
- Shape Construction - can you build the big shapes out of smaller shapes?
- Matching Shapes!
- Pablo's Shape Inventions! - play this game on 'Medium' level! Good luck!
- Tangrams! - this is a game for if you want to get better at doing TANGRAMS! Choose the easy or medium level to practice, and the hard level if you think you are a Tangram Champion!
- Fish Friend Shapes! - this is a game to try at home because it might take a while!
- Polygon Playground! - will be fun to try at home too!